—— Product center ——
The gun mud is a refractory material used to block the taphole. At present, it can be divided into two categories: water cannon mud and waterless mud. The former is used in medium and small blast furnaces with low top pressure and less smelting. The latter is on a large and medium-sized blast furnace with a high top pressure and a high degree of smelting.
The mud composition can be divided into two parts - refractory aggregates and binders. Refractory aggregates refer to refractory raw materials such as corundum, mullite, and coke gems, and modified materials such as coke and mica. The binder is an organic material such as water or tar pitch and phenolic resin, and is also doped with SiC, Si3N4, a swelling agent and an admixture [i]. The aggregate is composed of a certain particle size and weight, and it has a certain plasticity under the combination of the binder, so that the molten iron can be blocked by the mud gun.
Gun mud main function
1) Blocking the iron mouth requires good filling and sinterability of the gun mud;
2) Stabilizing the iron, requiring the mud to be easily opened and resistant to erosion and erosion;
3) Protect the hearth, it is required that there is no crack when the gun mud is heated rapidly, and the bonding strength of the new and old gun mud is high;
4) The opening performance is good, and the open machine drill bit is easy to drill;
5) Moderate plasticity, easy to operate the mud gun and form the iron mouth mud pack;
6) Good volume stability, small volume change at high temperature, no leakage of molten iron due to shrinkage.
Advantages of waterless cannon
1) High strength, and maintaining the stability of the blast furnace condition (iron mouth depth, iron discharge time fluctuation, full wind blocking rate, etc.) is of great significance, so that the blast furnace has the basis for increasing production.
2) Strong anti-slag performance. The shell mud consumption is low, generally one-fifth of the water cannon mud.
3) There is a certain expansion performance. With suitable porosity and strength, it can accommodate more than 2000m. The use of large blast furnaces.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Main groove castable