—— News center ——
Henan Province is rich in refractory raw materials and coal energy
Zhengzhou huixinlong refractory
1. Resources. Henan Province is rich in natural refractory raw materials. In addition to magnesia raw materials, other raw materials are complete in variety and excellent in quality. The reserves of bauxite in Henan Province are 280 million tons, ranking the second in China. In addition, Henan Province is rich in coal, electricity and other energy sources. Materials based on various raw materials such as electrofusion, synthesis, sintering and homogenization have occupied a large share in the domestic market, and are exported to Europe, the United States and Southeast Asian countries, enjoying a high reputation. However, the way of raw material mining is backward. The recovery rate of raw ore mining is less than 50%. The waste of resources is serious. In terms of raw material processing, the original state-owned mining enterprises have stopped production one after another, and there are small shaft kilns everywhere for calcination and processing, which are rough and poorly manufactured, and the added value of products is very low
2. Production capacity. After the reform and opening up, refractory raw material enterprises in Henan Province increased rapidly, and state-owned, collective, individual and affiliated factories competed with each other. According to the industry statistics in 1993, there are more than 1000 fire-resistant raw material production enterprises, which are subordinate to the metallurgical, building materials, chemical, light industry, township collective and individual enterprise systems of 15 cities, most of which are located on both sides of Longhai and Jiaozhi railway and the west of Beijing Guangzhou Railway. In recent years, the production capacity is too large, some enterprises are not enough to start work, and they are in the state of shut down and parallel transfer, production and semi production, and some state-owned enterprises have declared bankruptcy. According to industry estimates, there are more than 600 raw material mines and refractory enterprises in Henan Province, which are still seriously saturated in terms of output and capacity. The data shows that in 1999, the output of refractory raw materials and refractory products in Henan Province was 3 million tons, 2.797 million tons, including 1.944 million tons of refractory bricks, 625000 tons of amorphous bricks and 228000 tons of other products. Therefore, the export of refractory raw materials and products in Henan has a strong strength after China's accession to the WTO.
3. Enterprise scale. Some enterprises in Luoyang, Jiaozuo, Mianchi and other places are well-known leading enterprises in China. A number of enterprises in Puyang, Kaifeng, Xinxiang, Pingdingshan, Sanmenxia, Jiyuan, Gongyi, miyian and other places are rising stars with certain scale and competitiveness. Other enterprises are small in scale, single in variety and have little influence in the industry. Generally speaking, the scale and equipment level of refractory raw material enterprises in Henan are quite different. Most of them are small, scattered, disordered, with extensive management and few... Enterprises and... Products.
4. Production cost. Henan Province is rich in fire-resistant raw materials and coal energy, with convenient transportation and low cost of raw materials, which lays a good foundation for the development of fire-resistant raw materials and products. Refractories are labor-intensive products, with low average wages and low labor productivity. Although low productivity partially offset the competitive advantages of low wages and low cost of raw materials, compared with domestic and foreign markets, the production cost is generally relatively low, which will have obvious advantages in the international market competition.
5. Technical strength. Luoyang Refractories Research Institute and Luoyang Refractories Group Co., Ltd. have strong scientific and technological force and are in the position of. Jiaozuo, Puyang, Xinxiang, Kaifeng and other key enterprises also have strong strength. But other enterprises, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, have weak technical strength. In the past few years, enterprises have trained many students in different forms in some universities with refractory major, and now they have become technical backbones. In recent years, some colleges and universities in Henan Province have also trained many talents for enterprises, but the technical force is far from meeting the needs. After China's accession to the WTO, the requirements for the knowledge of scientific and technological personnel will be more stringent. They should not only have rich professional knowledge, but also have a high level of foreign language, and be familiar with WTO rules and international economic laws. Obviously, after China's accession to the WTO, it will be a severe challenge for enterprises to have talents.
6. Product structure and quality. There are more common products and less high-quality products in Henan Province. 60% of them are common clay bricks and high aluminum bricks, which are similar to each other. This situation, to a large extent, reduces the output efficiency of existing assets and weakens the competitiveness. In recent years, compared with the requirements of the international market, the quality of some products exported by our province is not stable, and the chemical composition, dimensional accuracy and appearance can not meet the requirements. There are also many problems in product packaging and after-sales service. It can be seen that after China's accession to the WTO, the refractory industry in Henan Province, like the whole country, will face both challenges and opportunities. In terms of basic resources, production capacity and production cost, Henan has obvious advantages, but in terms of production equipment, product structure, technical strength and product quality, except a few enterprises have advantages, most small and medium-sized enterprises are relatively poor.